Kids love emojis, so they will love these Emoji Writing Prompts. Simply project one of the 24 prompts and let your students respond in their writing notebooks or by using one of the four included response sheet options.
You download a Zip file. Unzip the file to get all five files. Three downloads are PDFs of the picture prompts. A fourth PDF contains the response sheets. And then you also get an EDITABLE PowerPoint file to change the words on the emojis to fit the needs of your students.
WHAT DO I GET WITH PURCHASE?
- 24 emoji writing prompts with the following prompts:
- Narrative Emoji Writing #1 with the words “Tell a story about this emoji.”
- Narrative Emoji Writing #2 with the words “Tell the story of a time you felt like this emoji.”
- Descriptive Emoji Writing with the words “Describe this emoji.”
- EDITABLE Emoji Writing Prompts where you can add your own words where it says “Your Text Here”
- Four response cards
HOW CAN I USE THESE IMAGES?
- During writing centers
- For reluctant writers
- On days when you’re short on time (but still want an engaging writing lesson!)
These work great in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade ELA classroom or homeschool. They also work great for the special education classroom where you want less distractions and a simple focus on writing.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~