Help your students practice CONTRACTIONS with this matching game! These six game boards are great for centers, review, extra practice, worksheet alternatives, and more.
These SIX game boards are fun and engaging! Use them with 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade students. Students in general education classrooms, homeschool, Title I, special education, and more LOVE these! These printable contraction game boards are a great way to get extra literacy practice.
Look at the preview file to see the download before purchase.
- SIX contractions game boards
- editable PowerPoint game board + planning sheet
- 24 colorful sheets to make your own “chips” (or a link to buy your own)
- two editable rubrics + editable exit slip (in PowerPoint)
Please note there are NO digital files, unlike many of my other downloads.
HOW CAN THESE GAMES BE USED?
- ELA centers, stations, or rotations
- Contractions review
- Early or fast finishers
- Literacy worksheet alternatives
- Partner or small group collaboration
- any time you want a fun, hands-on activity!
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~