Let preschool and Kindergarten students focus on letter recognition with these letter mazes. You get six differentiated options to help best fit the needs or YOUR learner/s.
The file is a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the mazes.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 5×7 mazes for letters A-Z in the same font
- 5×7 mazes for letters A-Z in different fonts
- 7×8 mazes for letters A-Z in the same font
- 7×8 mazes for letters A-Z in different fonts
- 10×12 mazes for letters A-Z in the same font
- 10×12 mazes for letters A-Z in different fonts
This means there are 156 different printable mazes to choose from!
HOW CAN THESE BE USED?
- Literacy centers
- Letter recognition practice
- Small group work or guided reading
- Homeschool or tot school (which my kids have loved!)
I purposely included uppercase I’s without the “top hat and feet”, so kids may mistake them as lowercase Ls. However, my Reading Recovery background said kids need to understand letters can take on a variety of formats. I did not purposely set out to confuse children, but it could happen.
These work great with preschool or Kindergarten kids in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~