Mindfulness can be a great activity to help students focus, regulate their behavior, promote happiness, de-stress, and practice self-care. This download can be used for testing anxiety, anger or emotional control, being present in the moment, stopping overwhelm, and more!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Mindfulness practices to consider
- 18 coloring activities for mindfulness (each with 2×2, 3×3, and 4×4 options – for a total of 54 different puzzles)
**Look at the preview file to see examples of six of the 54 puzzles.**
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- As a staff, students, or school wide activity at any time of the school year
- For character education studies at any grade level 2-12, college, or adults
- To have conversations at ANY level about mindfulness, while also practicing it
- To practice self-care among kids or adults (especially great for morning work on Monday mornings when everyone needs to get back into the school routine!)
- During the first day of school as rotations, centers, or activities for those “down times” where the teacher needs to welcome students, handle paperwork, etc.
- During testing when students are a bit fried and need a break, during inside recess, or really any other time where some sitting and quiet time would be helpful.
- During the end of the year to help students reflect on the year and to fill those extra times when typical academic work may be finished.
- When students need social emotional support these can be used as a way for them to fidget and/or listen to the lesson or discussion being presented.
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
- Coming soon!
- All HoJo’s NO PREP Math Downloads
- All HoJo’s NO PREP Literacy Downloads
- All HoJo’s Back to School Downloads (many are NO PREP!)
- All HoJo’s End of Year Downloads (many are NO PREP!)
You get a PDF download with 18 different coloring images. Each image is available in 2×2, 3×3, and 4×4 options – for a total of 54 different puzzles.
You also get a sheet of ideas for how to include more mindfulness activities and practices in your classroom.
Depending on the age of the people completing the puzzles, these will NOT be completely colored in one session – which is ok! Relax, pull these out at a specific time each day, and practice mindfulness and relaxation. The puzzle can be completed first, last, or not at all – the options are really up to the teacher or those completing the puzzles.
LOVE WHAT YOU SEE? Click here now to follow my store. You’ll get updates of new resources, sale alerts, FREE downloads, and more!
Thanks for looking!