These multiplication Pi Day puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them to allow your elementary students who aren’t yet ready for decimal practice to enjoy some March 14th math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzle. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- ONE Pi Day puzzle (19 pieces) with 18 places for you to add text
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 18 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of multiplying facts 0-12
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Pi Day activity
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~