Let your 3rd grade students master sight words with these hands-on Third Grade sight word games.
You get seven 3×3 puzzles and four 4×4 puzzles. The 3×3 puzzles have students match nine sight words, and the 4×4 puzzles have students match 16 sight words.
Words included are – apple, baby, back, ball, bear, bed, bell, bird, birthday, boat, box, boy, bread, brother, cake, car, cat, chair, chicken, children, Christmas, coat, corn, cow, day, dog, doll, door, duck, egg, eye, farm, farmer, father, feet, fire, fish, floor, flower, game, garden, girl, goodbye, grass, ground, hand, head, hill, home, horse, house, kitty, leg, letter, man, men, milk, money, morning, mother, name, nest, night, paper, party, picture, pig, rabbit, rain, ring, robin, Santa Claus, school, seed, sheep, shoe, sister, snow, song, squirrel, stick, street, sun, table, thing, time, top, toy, tree, watch, water, way, wind, window, wood
***Please note these puzzles DO NOT have digital options like many of my other puzzles.***
WHAT YOU GET:
- Seven 3×3 sight word puzzles
- Four 4×4 sight word puzzles
- FOUR differentiated options for each puzzle above
- Puzzle mats for both 3×3 and 4×4 puzzles
- Two editable center rubrics & one editable exit slip
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a sight word review activity
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.