These flower puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime during the spring months to practice basic mixed subtraction math facts 0-20.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. Your download is a zip file. Please extract it.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three flower puzzles (17 pieces each) with 20 mixed subtraction facts 0-20
- No prep options of all three puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of subtracting facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as an Spring Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement for a book on flowers
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~