Many kids love Halloween! It can be an exciting time, so why not make the most of it with Halloween activities for kids? Even if your school or some students’ families aren’t huge fans of doing anything “scary” or too much in line with the holiday – you can still keep it fun and educational by focusing on animals like bats, cats, and owls.
Make the most of the entire month of October with the great puzzles and ideas below. You can click through to see each individual blog post or activity.
WANT TO LEARN EVEN MORE?
You can find book ideas, more activity links, and bulletin board suggestions. Click on each topic below that interests you.
- Pumpkin Activities & Books – Math, Literacy, & EDITABLE options! (Grades 1-8)
- Cat Activites & Books – Differentiated Math Puzzles, TWO Editable options, and book ideas (Grades 1-8)
- Bat Activites & Books – Math Puzzles, an Editable option, and book ideas (Grades 1-8)
- Owl Activities & Books – Math Puzzles, an editable puzzle, and book ideas (Grades 1-8)
- Candy Corn Activities & Books – Math puzzles, an editable puzzle, and books ideas (Grades 1-8)
- All of the Halloween activities in my TpT store (grades 1-8)
- FREE Halloween Vocabulary Puzzles – (differentiated options for K-6)
Enjoy all the great Halloween activities, books, and ideas shared above. They’re sure to be a hit!
Please pin the image below to ensure others see all these great Halloween activities as well. I’m sure every child will love working with pumpkins, candy corn, bats, cats, and owls in the month of October.
You can also scroll to the very end of this page if you want to purchase any of the Halloween activities using your PayPal account or credit card via our secured store.
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT MY HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES? NO WORRIES!
Click here or on the image to grab your FREE circle puzzles.Then you’ll see if these puzzles are a good fit for your students. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division options are included in this freebie, plus NO PREP options for each one.
Great Halloween Puzzles Below!