Let your 3rd grade students master sight words with these hands-on Third Grade sight word games.
You get four 3×3 puzzles and two 4×4 puzzles. The 3×3 puzzles have students match nine sight words, and the 4×4 puzzles have students match 16 sight words.
Words included are – about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
***Please note these puzzles DO NOT have digital options like many of my other puzzles.***
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four 3×3 sight word puzzles
- Two 4×4 sight word puzzles
- FOUR differentiated options for each puzzle above
- Puzzle mats for both 3×3 and 4×4 puzzles
- Two editable center rubrics & one editable exit slip
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a sight word review activity
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~