Building a Spring Scene is a fun activity that many children enjoy! And sometimes we want to get extra digital learning in – so this hands-on computer activity is a great way to combine the two!
This activity will work best with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students. But you could certainly use it with younger students who are more tech savvy OR extend the learning to use it with middle schoolers.
INTERESTED IN SAVING SOME MONEY! CHECK OUT THE YEAR-ROUND “BUILD YOUR OWN” BUNDLE HERE!!!
- 31 different Spring slides – compatible with Google Drive
- Move-able pieces for each student to create their own Spring Scene Design
- Digital Tips
- Teaching Tips
- Reading and Writing extension activities
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- Small group activity
- Individual activity
- Whole group prize – add one piece for each correct answer to keep engagement up while learning!
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Spring activity
- Fun family homework
- Complete it MULTIPLE times for different reasons (fun, as a writing activity, to go with a book, etc)
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~