Flower puzzles are a great way to bring engaging, hands-on literacy fun into your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade classroom or homeschool. Let your students master synonyms with these great puzzles.
The puzzle is a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the snowman. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One synonym PDF puzzle (17 pieces) with 20 synonyms to match (40 words total) – one easy version where the words face the same direction and a harder option where the words face each other
- No Prep PDF options of the puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides for both puzzlesTHREE puzzle mats (for students who need extra support)
- Three writing prompt pages
- A page with writing prompt options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- ELA centers
- Synonyms review
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Spring Craftivity
- as a Literacy Supplement to a flower reading book
These work great with your second, third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~