Engage your fourth and fifth grade students in learning synonyms with hands-on puzzles! These magic square puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students!
All puzzles have a star in the upper left-hand corner to give students a starting point.
**Please look at the preview to see exactly what puzzles you are getting.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Five 3×3 puzzles
- TWO 4×4 puzzles
- FOUR options of each puzzle for differentiation
- Puzzle Mat – great for the students who need additional support understanding the 3×3 or 4×4 square
- Digital copies of each puzzle above – compatible with Google Slides
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Synonym review
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~