Engaging, hands-on, and FUN! This bundle of upper elementary literacy centers is a great alternative to boring worksheets for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students! Use them with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the homeschool OR classroom to instill critical thinking your literacy lessons.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compound Words (two words to one word) (3 puzzles)**
- Compound Words (one word to a picture) (4 puzzles)*
- Irregular Verbs (5 puzzles)**
- Irregular Plural Nouns (1 puzzle)**
- Contractions (1 puzzle)**
- Four Syllable Words (2 puzzles)*
- Synonyms (2 puzzles)**
- Antonyms (2 puzzles)**
- Idioms (3 puzzles)*
*PDF printables only
**PDF printables and digital options (compatible with Google Slides)
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- ELA or literacy centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Online or distance learning (with the puzzles that have digital options)
Thanks for looking!