Celebrate Theodor Seuss Geisel with this great author study. Third, fourth, and fifth graders learn more about the famous children’s author, while also celebrating a love of reading. Reading, writing, and math components are all included. Plus a FREE bookmark!
This is a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Biography of Theodor Seuss Geisel (eight options where students find Facts and Opinions)
- Write to the Author (multiple options)
- Create a Book List (multiple options)
- Multiplication and Division Math Puzzles (15 piece puzzles each + NO PREP options)
- Coloring Pages – Five choices with the words “Dr. Seuss” and five choices with the words “Theodor Seuss Geisel”
- Free “READ” Bookmark
HOW CAN I USE THIS RESOURCE?
- Literacy or math centers
- Test Prep
- Morning Work
- As part of an author study
- Use the math puzzles as artwork, bulletin board displays, or door decorations
Your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students have fun while also practicing the important skills of fact and opinion, writing a friendly letter, and basic math facts. Plus they get the joy of creating a reading list based on your suggestions and those of their peers! And the FREE “READ” bookmark can be colored as an early or fast finisher activity. The coloring pages are great for those early and fast finishers all week long!
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~
HoJo’s Teaching Adventures is not affiliated with, maintained by, or in any way officially connected with Seuss Enterprises or its affiliates. All statements within are FREE FROM COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK VIOLATIONS. HoJo’s Teaching Adventures does not make any claim to any intellectual property rights associated with Seuss or its affiliates.