Celebrate Theodor Seuss Geisel with this great author study. Third, fourth, and fifth graders learn more about the famous children’s author, while also celebrating a love of reading. Reading, writing, and math components are all included. Plus a FREE bookmark!
This is a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Biography of Theodor Seuss Geisel (eight options where students find Facts and Opinions)
- Write to the Author (multiple options)
- Create a Book List (multiple options)
- Multiplication and Division Math Puzzles (15 piece puzzles each + NO PREP options)
- Free “READ” Bookmark
HOW CAN I USE THIS RESOURCE?
- Literacy or math centers
- Test Prep
- Morning Work
- As part of an author study
- Use the math puzzles as artwork, bulletin board displays, or door decorations
These work great with Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~
HoJo’s Teaching Adventures is not affiliated with, maintained by, or in any way officially connected with Seuss Enterprises or its affiliates. All statements within are FREE FROM COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK VIOLATIONS. HoJo’s Teaching Adventures does not make any claim to any intellectual property rights associated with Seuss or its affiliates.