If you work in a school where attendance is an issue, you need this! 🙂 It’s a pretty generic item, but I loved the way we presented it at my last school.
All of the K-5 kiddos (about 100 of them) got together for a little assembly where we honored everyone who had been to school all 100 days.
It was fun to recognize those kiddos who show up every day, and it was an extra “wake up” for some of those who were frequently absent. 🙂
- Blog post FULL of 100th Day Ideas (Grades K-5)
- FREE 100 Days Smarter Printable (Grades preK-6)
- 100th Day Shopping Spree Activity (Grades 1-4)
- 100th Day Addition Puzzles (Grades 1-3)
- 100th Day Subtraction Puzzles (Grades 1-3)
- 100th Day Multiplication Puzzles (Grades 3-4)
- 100th Day Division Puzzles (Grades 3-4)