Let your 2nd grade students master sight words with these hands-on Second Grade sight word games.
You get FOUR 3×3 puzzles.
The 3×3 puzzles have students match nine sight words.
Words included are – always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, your
***Please note these puzzles DO NOT have digital options like many of my other puzzles.***
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four 3×3 sight word puzzles
- FOUR differentiated options for each puzzle above
- One 3×3 puzzle mat
- Two editable center rubrics & one editable exit slip
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a sight word review activity
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.