YEA! I decided to create a fun little Winter Magic Square Puzzle. There are two puzzles for grades K-2 and one for students 3-6. (They are always a bit easy for my 6th graders, but they still enjoy them as an alternative during their early finishers time!) These are perfect if your students are learning about winter vocabulary (particularly for those of you down south who don’t really get to experience winter, snow, and all of it’s glory!). These also work well for ELL students who need more practice with words. These are GREAT for early and fast finishers! Magic Square Puzzles also work great for centers, particularly during a shorter week when you want a “fun” center that isn’t quite as academic.
It’s so nice to have the time and energy to create products again! I’d love to hear what you think!! Click here or on the picture below to get your free Winter Magic Square Puzzle download.
Here’s links to all of my winter posts, resources, and freebie!
- Winter Snowman Art Ideas (Grades K-4)
- Winter Compound Words Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 1-2)
- FREE Winter Theme Grade Change Passes (Grades 2-6)
- FREE Winter Magic Square Puzzles (Grades K-6)
- Snowman Math Fact Puzzles (Grades 1-4)
- Winter Mitten Math Fact Puzzles (Grades 1-4)
- FREE Winter Sight Word Center (Grades preK-1)