These DIVISION pumpkin puzzles are a great way for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classroom or homeschool students to get some fun division practice in. Paper AND digital options available! Use them for fall or Halloween math activities, centers, or game. With a no prep option – these are the perfect last minute resource!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easier pumpkin puzzles (12 pieces each) with 17 problems to match
- Three harder pumpkin puzzle options (19 pieces each) with 29 division problems for facts 0-20
- No Prep PDF options of the six puzzles above
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubric options in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance learning via Google Slides puzzle options
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- anytime during fall, autumn, Halloween, or Thanksgiving
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
- Such a cute and fun activity to use in my classroom that kept my student engaged.
- We used these a lot in stations at the beginning of the year. They were easy to create and to use. Thanks!
- Love, love, LOVE! These were super easy to put together and oh so practical. They were perfect to run a few sets on orange cardstock and put in a math station!
- This was great! Perfect for those last few days leading up to our fall break!
- Students are loving this center! It challenges them to think and great for working together to solve a puzzle!
If you want a division puzzle you can use at ANY time of year, check out this Division Magic Square Puzzle!
Let your students practice their division facts with these fun Pumpkin Shaped Division Math Center Puzzles. They are perfect for fall math centers! Each of the six puzzles will have students match different division problems by matching the puzzle pieces that contains 0-12 facts.
There are two options for the puzzles. One option is each of the six puzzles in its full pumpkin shape. The other option is the puzzle pieces separate so students do not know the final shape. These “cut out” sheets are meant to be given directly to the students to cut out and put together so they don’t know the shape. These will be more challenging. Plus they are no prep – just print and go!
Plus you also get a digital option where all six puzzles are available in Google Slides. Assign the page you want each student to have – perhaps via Google Classroom – and they can complete it virtually with no copying needed!
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
This will help address Common Core State Standards 3.OA.C.7
These puzzles are meant to be somewhat of a challenge. Students will have to keep in mind the shape of the pumpkin. The six middle pieces will be the most challenging. Tell students to rotate them around until they fit. This is where their critical thinking skills will come into play! These also work well to promote a growth mindset.
These Fall Pumpkin Division Math center Puzzles are great for fall math centers, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), and critical thinking skills.
Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from these puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines (or simply print the NO PREP option) and you have instant Easter math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging. If you have some extra time, let your third, fourth, or fifth graders decorate the finished pumpkin. These colored masterpieces can then be used as artwork for the classroom, to help decorate a bulletin board, or be hung in the hallway to add some festive art flair. (And no administrator complaints since it’s an academic activity!)
Homeschool Families: You’re going to love these puzzles as a last minute, print and go resource! The next time you have a crazy hectic home school day – grab, download, and go! You’ll instantly get your sanity back, fit in some academic work, AND have fun at the same time.
Answer key included! Correcting is easy when you use the original fully formed pumpkin to ensure all the numbers are in the correct order and the shape is fully created.
Want to receive updates every time I post a new resource? Click here to follow my store now!
Thanks for looking!
Here are some other great Fall Math Centers you can use for games or activities with your class!
Fall Math Centers: Multiplication Pumpkin Puzzles
Fall Math Activities: Subtraction Pumpkin Puzzles
Fall Math Centers: Addition Pumpkin Puzzles
Fall Math Games: Adding and Subtracting within 1000
And if you want great fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving literacy centers – check these out!
Fall Literacy Centers Irregular Plural Nouns Puzzles
Fall Literacy Centers | Antonyms Pumpkin Puzzle
Fall Literacy Centers | Pumpkin Puzzles
Fall Literacy Centers | Synonyms Pumpkin Puzzle
Fall Literacy Centers: Contractions
Fall Literacy Centers: Irregular Verbs Pumpkin Puzzles